[AI] FW: Workshop

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 09:54:24 EST 2008

Dear Subramani,
I may not be able to join this workshop but you may like to get the
information from Mr. Dinesh Gupta who is Chairman of Friends Organization
and the contact numbers are given in below mail. You can also get in touch
with the people of AADI and their contact detail is also well mentioned in
the original thread. these people will perhaps prepare the report or
documentation on this workshop. Beside this if you need any other
information, please drop me a mail at my personal ID.
Otherwise hopefully participants of this symposium will let you know about
whatever happens in the workshop.
Warmly,

Amit Bhatt