[AI] FW: Workshop

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 04:41:34 EST 2008

FYI
----- Original Message -----
From:
aadi jagruti
To:
AMIT BHATT
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 2:51 PM
Subject: RE; Workshop

Dear Amit
Please find below all details of the workshop.If you would like to particapate, a vehical will be going from AADI at 11 am to the venue.
Regards
Reena
Hi Friends,
As you know we have been organizing workshops on get-together themes for many years. This year also we are organizing a workshop on Guardianship and Life
Insurance for physically challenged people on 24th January 2008 at Shyama Prasad Mukherjee College, West Punjabi Bagh from 12:00 Noon to 5:00 P.M.
The main theme of the workshop is the concept of  "Guardianship and Insurance". Who will take our guardianship after the death of our parents. Regarding
property one can't trust his / her brother or sisters or even wife / husband. There we will learn to tackle all these issues. So, All of you are cordially
invited along with your guardians.
We hope you will come and get benefited from our workshop. Those who have transportation problem may contact us (especially people from South Delhi). Those
coming from South Delhi are requested to assemble in AADI at 10:30 and will be dropped at the same place. You can meet us at our Contact Office also B
- 195, Karampura, Near Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College. Our Programme Schedule is as follows:-
12 noon - 12:30 p.m.                  -                       WELCOME AND REGISTRATION
12:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.                           -                       INTRODUCTION
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.                  -                       BRIEF DISCUSSION
2:00 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.                  -                       LUNCH
3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.                  -                       LIC (PRESENTATION)
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.                  -                       GUARDIANSHIP TOPIC
                                                            Will be presented by Mrs. Poonam Natrajan
                                                                        (Chairman National Trust)
Thanking you
FOR FRIENDS ORGANISATION

Dinesh Gupta
Chairman and Founder

Dinesh Gupta
Chairman-Friends Organisation
7, East Evenue Road,
EastPunjabi Bagh, New Delhi-26
Ph: 65484835, 28316762

Action for Ability Development & Inclusion (AADI)
(formerly The Spastics Society of Northern India)
2 Balbir Saxena Marg, Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110 016
Ph 26569107, 26966331, 26864714, Fax 26853002
Email: aadi_jagruti at yahoo.com