[AI] accessible mobile sets

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Wed Jan 23 02:39:10 EST 2008

Hello bhaiya!
No you can not use the Nokia Audio book player with 2nd Edition phones witch
the N70 is one.

Other then that, I do not know of a reader that you will be able to use on
the cell phone.

It seams that E books are still difficult to read on mobiles!
Lets hope for some good technology to come up for development in this
regards in future

hope that this helps!
many thanks!
regards