[AI] Regarding real player

FARHAN m_farhanahmed26 at yahoo.ca
Tue Jan 22 11:27:18 EST 2008

here is message for downloading realplayer.
RealPlayer v11.0.1 Build 6.0.14.794

The RealPlayer plays all major media formats including RealVideo, RealAudio,
Windows Media and Quicktime. This makes it easier for
end users to decide on
the media they want to access, not the format or software. We take
universality a step further by providing RealPlayers for Windows,
Macintosh, Linux,
Unix, mobile phones, portable devices, set top boxes, DVD players and gaming
consoles.

Download :
http://software-dl.real.com/free/windows/installer/RealPlayer11BETA.exe
or you can go to directorly at.