[AI] Regarding real player

firoz firojjee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 09:59:07 EST 2008

RealPlayer v11.0.1 Build 6.0.14.794

The RealPlayer plays all major media formats including RealVideo, RealAudio,
Windows Media and Quicktime. This makes it easier for
end users to decide on
the media they want to access, not the format or software. We take
universality a step further by providing RealPlayers for Windows,
Macintosh, Linux,
Unix, mobile phones, portable devices, set top boxes, DVD players and gaming
consoles.

Download :
http://software-dl.real.com/free/windows/installer/RealPlayer11BETA.exe