[AI] Request for Law books.

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 09:06:25 EST 2008

hullo friend,
  it was nice to know that you are appearing for your ll.b.
examination as i have also passed my ll.b. examination from mumbai
university. it was nice to know that you require some law books.  i
would be certainly able to help out to provide you the ebooks for the
same. but could you please tell me that whether the bare acts will
help you? all the best for your studies.