[AI] books on learning m.s. office

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 08:38:08 EST 2008

On 1/22/08, dinesh thole <dineshthole at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello to all.
> I want to learn m.s. office, in detail.
> please let me know which e-books or audio books should I read and from where
> I can download them.
> thanking you all.
> warm regards.
> dineshthole
> mobile: 9922942801

Mukesh Jain
  email: mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
  mobile: 09977165123
  "happiness and joy are the wealth of prosperous life"
hullo mr. dinesh,
  it was nice to know that you would like to learn ms-office. there
are various books available for ms-office supporting with jaws.
please do let me know as to wich of the applications you would like to
learn? any way, i will send some of the books to you at your mail id.
since the attached files are not allowed with this mail and i do not
know the way to send it through this mail. if you do, please do let me
know so that i can also send it  to you. good bye and wish you all the
best.