[AI] accessible mobile sets

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 08:28:05 EST 2008

  hullo anjaliji,
  with reference to your query, i would like to say that any phone
with symbian technology works better. as far as the comparative study
is concerned, i am not able to do the same. but i am using n72 with
talks. it works better. so you may also try for it. hope it helps you.
  with regards,

On 1/19/08, Anjali Arora <anjali.arora at accessindia.org.in> wrote:
> friends,
> while there are host of acessible mobile sets to use with talk, I would want
> some personal experience based feedback...which sets are not so good and
> which ones should be preferred over others.
> please provide the user feedback in decending order of performance from best
> to good.
> of course financial aspect is definately a constrain  but give views
> regardless of it.
>
> thanks

Mukesh Jain
  email: mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
  mobile: 09977165123
  "happiness and joy are the wealth of prosperous life"