[AI] accessible mobile sets

Divyanshu Ganatra dnganatra at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 07:45:40 EST 2008

hello mamta,
firstly congratulations on your wonderful success. you sure  make
everyone proud of you. keep on keeping on.
as for the issue with e text books, i could use that round about
route, but the quality of the voice goes down drasticaly when
converting from text to mp3. also it takes a very long time. can i use
the nokia audio book software with nokia n 70?
i really wish there was some simple programme with which we could read
e books. this round about way is too time consuming for someone who
reads at least one book in say a day or 2..
regards,
divyanshu