[AI] [RSVI, LUCKNOW] Outsourcing Services for the Blind

Devnandan Kumar devnkumar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 01:28:54 EST 2008

 To,
The Director/General Secretary(s)
Talking book library for the Print Handicapped

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to inform you that our community library for persons with
disabilities has successively well since 3rd December 2007with 700 book
titles of recorded books. As you are must be aware that we are runningDaisy
Recording studio for the print handicapped since two years. We are happy to
note that you have also a big talking for the blind people. May i request
you to send /exchange your all recorded books to our library. if CD is not
available, we may provide CD as well. in this approach we may help each
other in outsourcing services in future as well.

We would appreciate it if you could send us latest catalog and upcoming
recorded book in future. A brochure about activities and acceptance letter
for the purpose would also be appreciated.

Thanks

--
Devnandan Kumar

Executive Officer