[AI] introduction

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 20:23:06 EST 2008

  hullo mr. gajendra, nice to hear from you. i was really impressed to
know about your introduction. i wish you all the bes for your future.
if you would like to get in touch with me themn please do contac me at
my following contact details:
  email: mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
  mobile: 09977165123
  i am law graduate from mumbai university. i am a visually impaired
person since birth. i have practiced as advocate in mumbai high court
for three years. now i am working with one central public sector
undertaking called ntpc situated in korba district of chhatisgarh
state as junior assistant law. i do also have interest like you. so
welcome to join me as a friend. good by and all the best.
  thanking you,
  mukesh jain.