[AI] accessible mobile sets

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Mon Jan 21 13:33:23 EST 2008

Hello bhaiya!
Sorry to say at this time their is no program that will remember ware you
left off at in a text
file. I would suggest that you use a program like OpenBook and convert the
text file to MP3 on your
PC. If you have a 3rd Edition phone; then you can convert the MP3 file to
the Nokia Audio Book
player format on your PC and that will give you the ability to stop and
resume play back ware you
left off on your phone.

Not the strait forward way of doing it all in one program but it will work.

Hope that this is of some help!
many thanks!
regards
Mamta.