[AI] accessible mobile sets

Divyanshu Ganatra dnganatra at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 06:56:11 EST 2008

hi anjali,
i too was recently researching on the same topic, and finalised on
nokia n 70 m. it has all the functionalities one would want and  i
believe it is value for money. i have been using it for some time now,
and havent found any problems using it. its quite easy to get around
the buttons and very responsive. i am only having one problem with it,
which is i am having trouble  reading  e text books with it. if you
are someone who  wants to read e text books on the go, then you better
find out more about it before you buy. appreciate if someone else has
had similar experiences, and figured out a way around this.   i would
definately suggest it except this e text reading problem. although
must hasten to say that i am a beginner at this and may be doing
something wrong.
appreciate comments.
regards,
divyanshu