[AI] Talk on "Beyond The Boundaries: Chasing Dreams With Passion"

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jan 21 03:05:48 EST 2008

Hi friends,

this is a late invite for you all at a talk today at IHC New Delhi at 6:30 pm.

also feel free to tell others whom you think might be interested in attending it.

thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia.

--------------------

January 16, 2008

Dear   Friend,

We cordially invite you to a  Talk  on January 21st, 2008 at 6:30pm in the  Gulmohar Hall , Habitat World, India Habitat Centre.

Speaker-  George Abraham CEO Score Foundation, trainer-motivational speaker with blind youth and  a promoter of cricket for the blind speaks on Beyond The Boundaries: Chasing Dreams With Passion

The ideal entry is via gate # 3 on Vardhman Road.   All cars whether self-driven or chauffeur-driven need to be parked in the Basement Parking.

We look forward to receiving you at the Habitat Centre.

With regards,

Renu Oberoi

Programme Coordinator

India Habitat Centre