[AI] accessible mobile sets

Anjali Arora anjali.arora at accessindia.org.in
Sat Jan 19 18:04:45 EST 2008

mamta,
thanks for your input about n70 from your personal experience.  I have the
list of accessible mobiles, but there are different views on which one is
preferable and which one to eliminate.
as regards 3230 and 6600 models, these are not available with many nokia
dealers.
some say that 3200 was not good enough. your comments!