[AI] accessible mobile sets

Ashwani Jassal ashwanijassal at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 11:28:22 EST 2008

Hi anjali
I am using N 70M and it is working fine though some times it doesn't speak
the number / name for in coming call but by and large it is good.
N 72 is also being used by lots of blind people but its key pad is not good
as far as the blind persons are concerned.
N 73 is very good but it has some other problems. to know more about those
problems write me to my personal e mail id.