[AI] Episode 38 of Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jan 19 03:27:57 EST 2008

Dear friends,

At a very few places across the world photography is taught to blind people. In Mumbai, Partho Bhowmick, who is a photographer by hobby, has started teaching people with visual impairment this visual art. In episode 38 of our radio show, he tells us about how he teaches and what purpose would photography serve to blind people.

There are few blind people in Belgium who are using their intelligence and other senses to fight against crime. They are blind police officers. In the profile section of episode 38, know more about one such fantastic detective - Sacha Van Loo. Charu Sharma, the sports commentrator tells us more about him

In India there are some organisations where people with visual impairment are trained in different kinds of massage. In Blind Relief Association in Delhi, since 2003 people are trained for relaxation massage. The trained masseurs have now started earning. In this episode, we give you insights of this field of work through our first ever radio report.

So listen and also tell others about this information, inspiration and entertainment packed radio show.

Episode 38 of Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan can be heard online at www.eyeway.org/include/radio/radio.php.  Here navigate

down to the heading of Internet Broadcasting and click on the link of the Episode.

The episode could be heard online till 24th January 2008 Thursday morning, before being replaced by the next episode.

Thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia,

Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness

Helpdesk # +91 9968 329 329 (Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm)

C/o Score Foundation.

125-B, Shahpur Jat,

New Delhi - 110 049 INDIA.

Mobile: +91 98917 91089