[AI] Acrobat

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 19:37:56 EST 2008

the difference between adobe reader and acrobat reader is that the former is
just the reader of PDF files, whereas the later can perform certain other
functions such as creating PDF files, converting PDF files to other formats,
writing other files in to PDF formats and so on. Although I have to say that
I could effectively use these functions with version 8. Prior to that I was
not that successful.