[AI] The Nano Inspiration

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:56:56 EST 2008

Dear Pradeep - Thank you for sending this email to me. I really am a
tree-hugger and I passionately love my mother earth, so I will urge
you to see the deceit behind the Nano by clicking

http://www.ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=40805
Outrageously, our media has done a hatchet job.  Please save our
mother earth from these industrialists.

I can do anything to save my beloved earth! And you?

Shadab Husain
http://shdb101.blogspot.com/

The purpose of developing things should be to develop man not things