[AI] Recognition failure in Kurzweil.

Sudhir R (NeSTIT) sudhir.r at nestgroup.net
Wed Jan 16 06:40:41 EST 2008

Hi !

A student friend who is a novice to computers reports a problem with Kurzweil - a page gets scanned, but, recognition fails halfway through.  He has experimented with many versions of Kurzweil, including 9 and 10.  Operating system is Win XP and the RAM size is 512 MB.  What could be going wrong ?

Unfortunately, I neither have the expertise nor the access to his PC to tinker around.  Would appreciate if I could get a  few trouble-shooting tips and configuration steps that I can pass on to him.

Thanks and rgds

RS
M: 098 472 76 126