[AI] about the ATM card

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 11:08:40 EST 2008

Hi Dear,
Welcome to this group. Myself is Amar Jain, live in Rajasthan, studying in
class 12th, preparing for Law. Singing, surfing on the net, reading books,
etc are my hobbies. I would like to know about you.
Well about the ATMS, there is one act, declared in 2005 which says that if a
blind person asks for the ATM card then banks can not deny. I think that you
can find this act on:
www.eyeway.org
If you do not get this act then please let me know I will try to find it and
will try to mail you.
Waiting for your reply very anxiously.
Regards,
AMAR JAIN.