[AI] formatting my pen drive!

Vedprakash Sharma vedprakash.sharma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 10:04:45 EST 2008

just right click removal disc and go to properties. here choose the option,
update driver. if the problem still persists, just uninstall the removal
disc and reinstall it from the found new hardware vizard. you can also
format the disc through run command. go to run and type f:\ where f should
replace with the drive letter for removal disc.