[AI] quiry regarding DSL and Broadband

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 03:01:57 EST 2008

Hi

DSL, (or Digital subscriber line), as I understand , is a generic name for
the digitel lines that are provided by telephone companies to their local
customers. I hurd that these DSL lines carry data at high speeds when
compared to Dial-up connections. One major difference I think between DSL
and broadband is that the broadband lines act as a communication network in
which bandwidth can be divided and shared by multiple simultaneous signels
to upload or downlload the data (voice , video and other data). I think it
is for this reason that the audio or video played from broadband is clearer,
and quite unclear in dial-up and DSL lines.

With regards
Syed Imran