[AI] job profile

nafisa buhariwala nafisapb at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 01:04:22 EST 2008

And you forgot 'From Darkness to Light'. This is a book published by the Women's  Committee of NAB(India) which has job profi;es of courageous blind women.
Nafisa> From: kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com> To: rupani_hitendra at yahoo.co.in; accessindia at accessindia.org.in> Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:04:37 +0530> Subject: Re: [AI] job profile> > Please ask Sam or Prashant at xrcvc at hotmail.com to send you their CD on > career for the visually challenged. There is a wealth of information.> Also check the eyeway website for profiles of various visually challenged > persons.> You may want to read Abilities Redefined published by the AICB. It is in > accessable format on their website.> Kanchan> Kanchan Pamnani> Advocate & Solicitor> 9, Suleman Chambers,> Battery Street, Colaba,> Mumbai - 400 039.> > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "hitendra" <rupani_hitendra at yahoo.co.in>> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>> Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 2:58 PM> Subject: [AI] job profile> > > > Hello list members,> >> >> >> > I am working as a computer teacher in a rehabilitation centre. Most of the > > students, who come to our institute have done their +2 or graduation. Our > > institute empowers them with education so that they can become financially > > dependent .> >> >> >> > Generally they discuss about their prospective careers with me like, Is > > there any completely blind person who has done MCA?? Since, I am new in > > this field and have very little knowledge, I am finding great difficulty > > in handling their queries.> >> >> >> > As per my knowledge, most of our friends in this list are gainfully > > employed, so I would like to request all of you if you could send your job > > details such as job title, nature of job, qualification required for the > > job and your vision status. So that it would help me in guiding them to > > some extent. I can present your job profile as an example which in turn > > would inspire them in pursuing the respective carrier. This will provide > > them a clear picture and they will not hesitate in pursuing the respective > > careers keeping you as their role models.> >> >> >> > If you think you can share this information, please write it to me on the > > following e-mail ID rupani.hitendra at gmail.com. I further request you to > > put the subject of the mail as "job profile", which will help me in > > organizing the mails. Your e mail ID or your contact details will only be > > provided ,with your consent to the information seekers.> >> > If any one knows about such website which provides information on career > > options for visually impaireds do let me know the same as well.> >> >> >> > If moderator thinks that this kind of issue should not be taken up on this > > mailing list,do let me know so that I can put out this request.> >> >> >> > Your writing in of few words can shape life of many young talents, who can > > not see but dream of doing wonders.> >> >> >> > Hoping for an over flooded inbox with your positive replies.> >> >> >> > Hitendra Rupani> >> >> > To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in > > with the subject unsubscribe.> >> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, > > please visit the list home page at> > http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in> > > > > To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject unsubscribe.> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please visit the list home page at> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in