[AI] to know the problems of visually challenged governament employees

Mahend Mahender Das vaishnav_mahender at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jan 14 12:06:54 EST 2008

I mahender das vaishnav pursuing nasters insocial work TISS Mumbai. I'm doing research on the problems of governament employees with visual impairdment at their work place. please help me in providing information. if nay web site which puts information regarding visually challenged employes please let me know. if any has literature please forward to my e-male address, vaishnav_mahender at yahoo.co.in///  the working employees at centrel governament can also share informantion on my e-mail address. I'll reply you to mails. hoping good response.