[AI] job profile

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 08:34:37 EST 2008

Please ask Sam or Prashant at xrcvc at hotmail.com to send you their CD on
career for the visually challenged. There is a wealth of information.
Also check the eyeway website for profiles of various visually challenged
persons.
You may want to read Abilities Redefined published by the AICB. It is in
accessable format on their website.
 Kanchan
Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor