[AI] airtil website

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 03:59:22 EST 2008

To view billed / unbilled amount online, airtel customers must register with
airtel self care. For security reasons, This self-care application form
should be submitted offline. for more info, it is better to contact the
customer executive on 1 2 1. But on the other hand, if you want E-mail
service from airtel, then you should visit www.airtelbroadband.in, and there
you need to sign in with your DSL user name and password, provided by Airtel
ISP.
The user name looks like 08041106879_kk at airtelbroadband.in
and the password looks like 123456