[AI] Help needed with Kurzweil 1000

Viraj vkafle at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 21:52:21 EST 2008

Do the folowing and the problem should be solved:

In  Kurzweil, go to 'settings' menu and click 'scanning'. Tab till you are
on the 'select source' option. Select 'wia HP scanjet' from the combo box.
Tab and press OK to complete the process.

now save this setting as default by going to 'settings', 'save settings'.