[AI] need help

Mahend Mahender Das vaishnav_mahender at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jan 13 13:13:40 EST 2008

dear friends, I mahender das vaishnav pursiving masters in social work TISS Mumbai. I'm doing research on the problems of governament employees with visual impairment.in regard to this I need some information about the basic problems facing at working place. or any literature which is available please forward. note the information should be only regarding centrel or state governament employees. even the employees can also share the information. I'm hoping  quick response.