[AI] Help needed with Kurzweil 1000

Sameer salatey at gawab.com
Sun Jan 13 11:27:21 EST 2008

Dear Friends,

One of my friends is facing a strange problem while using Kurzweil 1000 to
scan multiple pages. The first page gets scanned and recognised properly but
none of the succeeding pages get scanned. Instead of the next pages, the
first page gets duplicated. The same problem does not happen when a sighted
user scans using the non OCR software that came with the scanner.

She is using a HP Scanjet scanner and there were no problems while
installing Kurzweil on the computer.

I would appreciate any possible solution that you could provide me in
solving this problem.

Also, is there any mailing list for users of Kurzweil?

Thanking you in advance for any and all assistance.

Regards
Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India