[AI] Help required for MA Public administration's Books

vinod benjamin vinbenji at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 02:52:56 EST 2008

st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Dear accessindians,

 Greetings to you all, hope all are doing fine.

Friends I am doing my masters in publics administration firstyear, in Madrasuniversity through correspondence education, I have got books in text, I want toknow can I get the books in soft copy? Or can I get it as a daisy format? I am findingit to difficult to find some one to read, and I cant able to afford a scanner, soany one help me ?

Thanking you

Vinod benjamin.