[AI] Introduction

Wael wael_syntax at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 02:16:04 EST 2008

hahaha! who knows, there might have been more advanced
computers: lols.

btw, read this one:

French gov wanted to check for mummies and ancient
things, they dug out in the french desert, and
discovered wires back to 10000 years ago. They assured
that there ancistors were using dial up connections.
Americans wanted to do same, they discovered wires
back to 20000 years ago! ha! there ancistors seemed
using DSL connections because wires are heavier.
Egyptians went to the desert to check wires far bottom
in the desert, they found nothing, no wires at all,
oh! they come up with a facinating fact, that, the
ancient Egyptians were using wireless networks.

good day.

Wael Zakareya
http://www.ngoegypt.com
mobile: 0100649426