[AI] need help regarding bharat cafe

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 22:42:49 EST 2008

Respected Sir,
Welcome to Bharat Cafe. Hope that we will meet soon. Well now lets talk
about your problem. Sir, if you are using Internet Explorer 6 then just go
to:
Tools
Internet Options
Privacy Tab
Advance settings ... button
Check all the check box here. Make sure that in the all sets of radio button
the first radio button should be check which says something like accept
cookies. Now you should not face any type of problem. For more details, just
log on to For The People. And then go to the Help page. Now go to Having
problem Loging in or something like this... Check there you will find your
sollution.
With the hope of meeting soon.
Regards,

AMAR JAIN.