[AI] New book links placed!

ashish rohtagi ashishrohtagi1969 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 12:15:21 EST 2008

            Hello friends!
In the E books section The link for The book Computer Which - January
2008.zip has been
placed!
And in the Audio books section many links (8) for audio books Cross,
Double Cross, Honeymoon, Judge and Jury, The lifeguard, The angel
experiment, School's out forever, Season of the Machete,  has been
placed.
You can find these links on my site that is:

http://www.ashishrohtagi.org

you can find it in the e book page under the heading e books/Audio books
section.
Do remember that only request sent to me for the e books by the feed back
form of my site
will be entertained. all the others request will be ignored.
Hope this helps.
take care!
many thanks
regards