[AI] outlook 2007 again!

Geetha Shamanna geetha at millernorbert.de
Fri Jan 11 12:05:15 EST 2008

Hi Rajesh,

The autocomplete option does work; however, unlike in Outlook Express,
Outlook completes an address only when you move away from the field. For
example, in order to write to Access India, if you type access, you will
hear Outlook say access india. The access india address is however added to
the To field only after you hit the tab key. In other words, if you wish to
add different addresses to the To and CC fields, in order to get to the CC
field from the To field, you will have to press the tab key twice -- once to
have the address added to the To field and once again to move to the CC
field. Wierd, but this is how Outlook works.

Geetha