[AI] urgent info required

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 11:33:09 EST 2008

Hello List,

I have recently joined the list and it has been a nice
experience.
Prof. Jassal,

Windows wista works properly with jaws 9.0. However,
only the public beta version of 9.0 has been released.
If you have authorisation for the previous version,
there is a procedure to download the beta one.
However, even jaws 9.0 is not fully compatible with
wista.
For more information, you can read this blog entry:
http://blindconfidential.blogspot.com/2007/11/jaws-9-in-vista-and-more-on-free-open.html

Regards