[AI] UP govt. to intsall 2,500 computers in schools

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 10:01:09 EST 2008

Really?

So now let us see how many blind children will have access on the
computers. For the anxieties of blinds these politicians are blinds.
Forgive me, but I have a terrible, or rather practical feeling. This
donation means that the blinds of UP will undergo another series of
frustration to see the inequity. Shame on Indian politicians,
bureaucrats and editors. We are fighting and begging for our rights.
Sue the rascals!