[AI] laptop infected. please help

FARHAN m_farhanahmed26 at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 11 06:15:50 EST 2008

I think mcafee is batter than other the AVG. you can check out.
Or,why you can't format your pc,and reinstall the windows?
If you want anyhelp regarding this matter,then kindly please let me know i
might help you regarding this matter.
I mean,installing new of windows,and format your pc. I myself can install
windows xp,or 2000. But for windows 98,i like take help from any sited
person for giving commands. I'm partially blind,its mean,i can see light on
the screan or any other lights.
You can also install windows without spending the money. I know that the
shop,where you install the windows,will charge you. But you can install it
by yourself. it's very easy. But just first,you have to take help from your
any sited person,and second time,you'll done!.
Sincerely,Farhan.