[AI] Signature problem in Google

Viraj vkafle at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 04:51:14 EST 2008

I just checked mine. It generally leaves thre blank lines in the message
body before the signature. When you enter the message body, the cursor
should be just on those blank lines. For some reasons, your cursor remains
at the bottom by default. Can't guess the reason as of now, but one way
could be to go to the top of the message body by pressing control home
before you     start typing.