[AI] NEED INFO ABOUT COMPUTER COURSE OF NIVH DEHRADOON

Devnandan Kumar devnkumar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 08:02:00 EST 2008

Dear mr. Vaswani,

I am pass out student from other course to NIVH. the time of computer course
is
one year and seat is only 12 for each year you may get admission in 2008-09
in june.

for more details please contact Mr. Saji Mathews, Computer teacher at
<saji.mathews at rediffmail.com>, <sajipmathews at gmail.com>, or
9719152333.

Dev Kumar