[AI] T ZP: an interesting moovy to watch

Viraj vkafle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 06:15:05 EST 2008

I found the treatment very much realistic. Generally, we have the tendency
to confuse all mental or neurological disorders. Thus, all people with such
disorders are referred to as mentally retarded in casual conversations. On a
broader scale, the same tendency can be noticed with reference to other
impairments as well. such a tendency often give us a misplaced notions of
the impairment or disorder in concern and the treatment of such disorders or
the rehabilitations of persons effected with such disorders becomes almost
impossible. What the movie clearly does is to offer a critique of this
tendency. The child in the movie, for instance, is unable to read and write
properly but has other capabilities such as that of painting. However, he
starts loosing even this creative power owing to the misplaced treatment he
receives from his family, friends and teachers.