[AI] Very, Very Good News

nafisa buhariwala nafisapb at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 01:15:35 EST 2008

Heartiest Congratulations Charu! Keep it up. All the very best to you.
Nafisa> From: muktaketan at gmail.com> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in> Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 22:44:19 +0530> Subject: [AI] Very, Very Good News> > Hi friends,> > I am extremely pleased to inform you all that our friend Mr. Charudat Jadhav has just been promoted in TCS to head the operations and delivery quality in the field of Helth care science. He has achieved this great feat within 9 months of joining TCS. Congratulations Charu. > Ketan Kothari> Phone: [r] 24223281, > Cell: 9833911866> MSN ID: muktaketan at hotmail.com> Skype ID: Ketan3333> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject unsubscribe.> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please visit the list home page at> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in