[AI] T ZP: an interesting moovy to watch

nafisa buhariwala nafisapb at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 01:06:19 EST 2008

Yes, it definitely exists. It is a learning disability and can be corrected with councilling, special ways of learning and some medication. Slowly as one progresses in age, it improves. I have a child in the family and is a very smart child in all other respects.
Nafisa> From: syed.fame at gmail.com> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in> Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 07:50:03 +0530> Subject: [AI] T ZP: an interesting moovy to watch> > Hi folks> > What do you think about Tare Zamin par (TZP)?> I had been to this moovy yesterday, and found it very encouraging. But I just would like to know if there's really something called dyslexia (spelling might be wrong, please excuse). I would like to know from those who have watched this moovy, whether it is merely exaduration, or it practically does exist in the society.> > With regards> Syed Imran> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject unsubscribe.> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please visit the list home page at> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in