[AI] 2 questions

Chaodhari, Sanjeev IN BOM SISL Sanjeev.Chaodhari at siemens.com
Wed Jan 9 22:45:39 EST 2008

Hi sanjay
This is the answer to your first question.
A program database (PDB) file holds debugging and project state
information that allows incremental linking of a Debug configuration of
your program. A
PDB file is created when you compile a C/C++ program with /ZI or /Zi or
a Visual Basic/C#/JScript .NET program with /debug.