[AI] new book links placed!

ashish rohtagi ashishrohtagi1969 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 12:37:48 EST 2008

            Hello friends!
In the E books section The link for The storry of A Blind doctor
has been
placed!
And in the Audio book section The link for the audio book They Marched
Into Sunlight - War & Peace, Vietnam & America, Oct 1967- Author:
Maraniss, David has been placed.
This is in 3 parts! And hence all the 3 links are placed one below the other!
You can find these links on my site that is:

http://www.ashishrohtagi.org

you can find it in the e book page under the heading e books/Audio books
section.
Do remember that only request sent to me for the e books by the feed back
form of my site
will be entertained. all the others request will be ignored.
Hope this helps.
many thanks
regards
ashish.