[AI] joining Bharat cafe

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 03:05:41 EST 2008

Respected Sir,
Actually they need ISP verrified email address it means:
An email address which is verrified by Internet Service Provider. We can use
Netone.in if you have the lendline connection of BSNL, just register for net
one, just type net one registration and your city in google and register.
After registaring creat an email with this website. Now register again with
For The People. Actually ISP email address is a type of address where we
need to pay for that. But with netone, only register don't use but enjoy the
email! I mean that they provide the email because if we use their net
connection, they will charge for it. I think that you might be knowing about
this service. Why FTP does not allow Yahoo and Hotmail?
Simple! Because they don't charge anything. And in that case, nobody can
trust on the user. Hope that now everything is clear.
With Best Regards,
AMAR JAIN.
MOBILE:+91 9929 87 9006.
EMAILS:amarjain2006 at yahoo.co.in