[AI] joining Bharat cafe

Vasu Vasu at BarrierBreak.com
Wed Jan 9 02:57:12 EST 2008

You need to use the email ID given by your ISP or work domain etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: hitendra [mailto:rupani_hitendra at yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 12:57 PM
To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] joining Bharat cafe

Hello List members,
I was trying to join Bharat cafe. After filling up the form, I got a message
which I am pasting below.

Message goes here

The page at http://www.for-the-people.com says:
Invalid email address.
OK

E mail Id which I have used for subscribing is
rupani_hitenddra at yahoo.co.in

some tips were gibven for filling up the form, of which one I could not
understand. Which I have pasted below.

Tip is as follows

Remember to register with your verifiable ISP E-mail address. Hotmail and
other web-based    E-mail addresses will not qualify for membership.

Now list members could you please tell me why it rejected my E mail?
Waiting for a response
Hitendra Rupani