[AI] joining Bharat cafe

hitendra rupani_hitendra at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jan 9 02:26:59 EST 2008

Hello List members,
I was trying to join Bharat cafe. After filling up the form, I got a message which I am pasting below.

Message goes here

The page at http://www.for-the-people.com says:
Invalid email address.
OK

E mail Id which I have used for subscribing is
rupani_hitenddra at yahoo.co.in

some tips were gibven for filling up the form, of which one I could not understand. Which I have pasted below.

Tip is as follows

Remember to register with your verifiable ISP E-mail address. Hotmail and other web-based    E-mail addresses will not qualify for membership.

Now list members could you please tell me why it rejected my E mail?
Waiting for a response
Hitendra Rupani