[AI] can i get the unread folder in outlook ?

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 01:54:50 EST 2008

Hello,

I use outlook express 6 and here when I delete a folder, it goes straight to
the deleted items folder. I can restore it from there if I want it.

For creating a new folder, use ctrl+shift+e when inside the inbox folder. It
will invoke the create new folder dialogue box. The boxes are
self-explanatory.

Best regards,

Amiyo.

Cell: +91-9433464329