[AI] can i get the unread folder in outlook ?

vinod benjamin vinbenji at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 13:41:05 EST 2008

Dear accessindians ,

  I greet you all, I by mistake deleted the unread folder inthe tree wivew in the out look,  now I cant see the unread mails , I have to lookin to the in box only, can any one help me on that? I’ve also tried to creata new folder , I coudint do it, in the sence the unread mails are not coming toit,by the way I am usingout look ver 11.

 Thanking you

 And take care,

 Benjamin.